Apple Summer Internship 2022. Undergraduate, graduate and graduate students of all majors are eligible for the paid Apple internship. .Not everyone can have this amazing opportunity to see and visit Apple company and meet its world leaders. One of the world’s leading technology companies. Both men and women are eligible to participate. The application process is completely online. The Apple company is located in Apple Park, California.
Apple interns make $38 an hour, which is probably $6,700 a month. They also get bonuses if they work more than 40 hours a week and double pay if they work more than 60. The application offers its applicants the opportunity regardless of nationality and skin color.
Details Of Apple Summer Internship 2022
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
Eligible Countries: International Students
Number of Awards: Varies
Deadline: Open All Year
About Apply Company
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in consumer electronics, software and online services, headquartered in Cupertino, California, USA.
Read Also: Top 10 Summer Jobs for College Students
Apple hired more than 140,000 employees in 2020.Apple sold 849,450 iPhones a day in 2018.
Apple Internships High School
Come to Apple as a student and your team will welcome you as a full employee, just like any other employee. That’s just one of the reasons why you can make such a difference here. You’ll gain hands-on experience while working with some of the best minds in the world. Yes, you will learn from them, but they also expect to learn from you.
Benefits for Apple Interns
- Apple interns make $38 an hour, which is probably $6,700 a month.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Participate in several workshops and conferences.
- Experience a unique culture.
- Work with professionals.
- Possibility to build networks.
- Finance, Law, University Relations, Welfare, Environment
- Policies and Social Initiatives, Marketing, Creative Inclusion and Corporate Diversity, Engineering
- Business and Finance, Music and Cinema, Law, Communications, Economics, etc.
- Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino)
Duration of the Internship
Depending on the internet, they choose part-time or full-time. The duration can be 4 to 6 months.
Apple Support College Program
Apple has always done things differently, including customer service. As an Apple Support College Advisor, you’ll work from where you live and work within your lesson plan to help customers have the best possible experience. And like the university itself, working with Apple can take you where you want to go and where you never imagined.
Working from your own space makes things easy, but make no mistake: this is a professional position. You’ll need a quiet, distraction-free workspace with a lockable door, an ergonomic chair, a desk we’ll provide for your iMac (and headphones), and your own network connection. Discipline and self-motivation are key to balancing the classroom load with working at Apple.
How to apply for Apple Summer Internship
To apply for an Apple internship:
- First, visit https://www.apple.com/careers/us/students.html
- Scroll down and click View Internship Opportunities
- Visit https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- Use a filter. Enter “internship” as the keyword. It shows you all internship opportunities.
- Open any internship, read the details and submit your resume.