The Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA 2022
Continue your studies in the USA. Good news! The Cameron Impact Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. The Cameron Impact Scholarship 20232024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students.
This scholarship covers all tuition, fees, and books at any US-based accredited college or university that the recipient attends. demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership and community service. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among his peers in his desire to make a difference in his communities and the world at large. Our grantee aspires to contribute to positive forces of change and plans to tailor their education towards this goal.
The diversity of one’s identity and background fuels the spirit of meaningful change. Through equity and inclusion, we as the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community can come together to empower the world and inspire others to do the same.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College/university in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: May 20, 2022 / September 09, 2022
The Cameron Impact Scholarship provides the recipient:
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers full tuition, fees and books at any US-based accredited college or university the recipient attends.
- Expected grant of up to $20,000-$50,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for Cameron Impact Scholarship
To be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Language Required: English
- Eligible Countries: U.S.
- Citizens or Permanent Residents Maintaining a cumulative, unweighted GPA of at least 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in your high school education; Be a full citizen of the United States of America; Being in the high school graduating class of 2022 and planning to enroll in a full-time degree program at an accredited four-year U. for the entire academic year after high school graduation. enroll in college or university;
- Demonstrate proven excellence in extracurricular activities,
- be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic,
- demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic arenas;
How do I apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
Visit the official website to apply. Submit the following three components by the application deadline:
- Online application;
- two letters of recommendation required; and
- certificate certifying academic achievements.
There are two ways to submit your first online application:
- The deadline for early applications for the 2023 class is May 20, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. with PZ (noon)
- The regular application deadline for the 2023 class is September 9, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. 2022.
We will announce on the website and on our social media pages when and when this date is approaching. Cameron Impact grant recipients will be announced in December 2022 ahead of the final deadline.
The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any technical issues with an applicant’s submission that are discovered by the final submission date.
Recommendations and transcripts can be uploaded directly into the application if requested OR emailed directly to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit only two letters of recommendation.